M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any info on when Suzuki plans to redesign, articles or have spy photos???? 馃

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
I check their website periodically and have seen nothing, other than the usual color changes. I really thought they would either drop it or do a major redesign due to the new Euro standards.

Registered
I thought they would discontinue it due to the new European standards. Next thing you know, there will be an electric M109R. Call it the MsparkyR. LMAO!

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
I thought they would discontinue it due to the new European standards. Next thing you know, there will be an electric M109R. Call it the MsparkyR. LMAO!
I guess you've seen what the new Ford "Lightning" is gong to be? You would think they could come up with a better name for an electric truck than one that has the reputation the Lightning does. But then they did almost the same by calling their new electric SUV the Mustang Mach-E. I had several Mach 1's in the past and that one got me in probably the same way the new "Lightning" did the owners of the real Lightning.

Registered
I guess you've seen what the new Ford "Lightning" is gong to be? You would think they could come up with a better name for an electric truck than one that has the reputation the Lightning does. But then they did almost the same by calling their new electric SUV the Mustang Mach-E. I had several Mach 1's in the past and that one got me in probably the same way the new "Lightning" did the owners of the real Lightning.
Yeah, it's a fookin joke. It may be faster than my old Lightning, but it won't have the soul that a supercharged V-8 does. And yeah, the joke with calling an electric car a Mach E. Doesn't even have the slightest resemblance to any Mustang ever built. DUMB!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts