M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
   All I want for Christmas is Forward controls. I have been a good boy this year and think that I should get them. Anyone out there gonna be able to make my wish come true?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Aw..............................NO :bigthumbsup:
I have a huge Christmas list myself but it never hurts to ask right?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hope you get your wish! I'm too short to need um...so I'll wish for pipes instead!

Devilish

·
Registered
158 Posts
:D :D :D
I have my list :D
big air
eng guards (real ones)
2 plastic sets (one red one blue)
new paint job
new wheels (chrome)
saddle bags
New mirrors
new cover for my seat
Led light set
and..... underware :joke: :joke:

I sent my list off ........ and now I'm going to sit at the window on Christmas like :eek: :eek: :eek: come on Santa!!!! because thats the only guy that would be able to get this for me now ::)

Dang how bills suck..... Just imagine all the cool things I could get if I didn't have bills :joke: :joke:

G

·
Mrs Clause was very good to me already and bought me a power commander and big air kit. She is even going to let me install it before christmas. What a good woman!!! I guess it's time for me to hit the jewelry store and bring home the bling to make Mrs. Clause happy now :p :p

·
Registered
899 Posts
Dear Santa

I've been reasonably good this year and need e few mods, here goes:

V&H pipes
Hypercharger Air
PowerCommander
Heated Corbin Seats with sissy
Lowering Bones
Öhlins adjustable damper
Metzeler 280
Fat chromed forks
Kuryakyn grips (heated)
Chromed rims
Cycle House license plate bracket
Led turn signals

.....and peace on earth and.....that all other colors could match the silver in speed ( I know this is a hard one Santa) :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Hope you get your wish! I'm too short to need um...so I'll wish for pipes instead!

Devilish
Heh heh. Us shorties already have forward controls.

I would love a few things, like the perfect set of pipes. But like Lamont, I'm not sure I've seen them yet. I love the looks of what Ras just did but don't think I want them that loud. Even Ras seems to be questioning how loud they are now (but it sure looks great). Guess I'll have to give myself that 3rd back tire instead -- yippee. The 2nd rear I'm on is getting that questionable look to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts