M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:  the only part i want to buy from suzuki is the chrome drive shaft cover.  i drive truck southern minnesota northern iowa area every dealer i stop at gives me the same song and dance. first it was july - no wait maybe augest or maybe september who knows . just have to wait this one out i guess hope christmas comes soon !!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was at the dealer today and he said the shaft cover will be delivered sometime next week. If any one is interested, the regular gel seat is in stock in the southern (Georgia) warehouse.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How much is it going to cost... I want 1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello All,
Received my drive shaft cover and engine cover today. They look great even though they are not on the bike yet. I ass-ume all the back orders should be shipped. I ordered mine back in the beginning of June. :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
That is good news. You are the first I have heard that has received either of these accessories. I have both of those on order as well and am looking forward to receiving them.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I ordered one a month or so ago along with the Billet Engine Cover shown below.

My dealer called me today and said both parts were in!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
I'll be picking them up tomorrow. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
956 Posts
I tell you it looks identical to the one I have on my 2005 C90 and those are readily available.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i am waiting also for the drive shaft cover and flame engine cover . ordered in may called dealer yesterday still not in. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts