M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Bushtec in the morning and getting the "chromed" hitch put on and picking up the trailer. :bigthumbsup:

I'll spend most of Tuesday loading up and getting some loose ends done around here and then we are off to Big Joes to do a little more wrenching on the bike and getting ready to head out on Sat. :hot: :2excited:

·
Registered
702 Posts
dang that's one good looking bike. I want to copy your mod formula.....

xcept for having to have a professional use tuning software to compensate for al of the new power found in the airbox and pipe mods.

still

a dang great looking bike. :a18:

good luck and have a safe trip

·
Registered
592 Posts
Lamonster said:
Heading to Bushtec in the morning and getting the "chromed" hitch put on and picking up the trailer. :bigthumbsup:

I'll spend most of Tuesday loading up and getting some loose ends done around here and then we are off to Big Joes to do a little more wrenching on the bike and getting ready to head out on Sat. :hot: :2excited:

I got the Cruise Controll on today and the new tag mount and rear lights tomorrow :D I will have the Luggage Rack and 1" pull back riser blocks on the bike by Tuesday :bigthumbsup:
The long wait is over and I can't wait to hit the road :clap2: :beer3: :hot: :a18: :2cool:
Big Joe.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ITguy said:
The more I look at it the more I like the black air kit on the black bike. Still waiting to see what options are available this fall; pipes, air kit, etc.

Have a safe trip. :bigthumbsup:
I'm the same way, the more I look at it the more it looks right on the bike, kinda like the Headlight cowl. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts