M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been looking and color matching chips for the wheels the last couple of weeks, and I have found a great match. NH700MA, available at the Honda Dealer (AUTOMOBILES, but I think maybe a Honda bike shop could get it). It's called Alabaster Silver Metallic. Touching up the edges of the wheels (like from a tire change) is seamless, easily passes the 12 inch test or closer. Good stuff.

For spot touch ups, as with all touch up paint, it passes the 5-6 ft test with ease, better in sun or bright light than low light.

I wasn't going to pay $30 from Colorrite for the "Sonic Silver metallic", shipped, for the basically the same results. $7.25 + tax at any Honda dealer or off eBay with free shipping.

Just doing what I can to look out for the group.

Chris

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I have been looking and color matching chips for the wheels the last couple of weeks, and I have found a great match. NH700MA, available at the Honda Dealer (AUTOMOBILES, but I think maybe a Honda bike shop could get it). It's called Alabaster Silver Metallic. Touching up the edges of the wheels (like from a tire change) is seamless, easily passes the 12 inch test or closer. Good stuff.

For spot touch ups, as with all touch up paint, it passes the 5-6 ft test with ease, better in sun or bright light than low light.

I wasn't going to pay $30 from Colorrite for the "Sonic Silver metallic", shipped, for the basically the same results. $7.25 + tax at any Honda dealer or off eBay with free shipping.

Just doing what I can to look out for the group.

Chris
That's great Chris, I wonder where I could go for the blue vigor pearl? Toyota has a blue pearl but is about 3 shades darker....I used it for first coat on my painted parts. Made the $$$$$$$$$$colorite can a lot further. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts