M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and 4 other ride club members took off from Barnesville, GA at 7:00am today and rode over to Alabama specifically up to the Little River Canyon area and had a blast. Not only is the 11 mile scenic route terrific but many of the other roads in this area of Alabama offer some really good riding. I even just took some unplanned backroads and let the GPS figure out how to get us to the next point which was pretty fun. :doorag:

Little River Canyon:
http://www.nps.gov/liri/index.htm

Canyon Map:
http://www.nps.gov/PWR/customcf/app...arkname=Little River Canyon National Preserve

Once we got to Cedartown, GA we took Hwy 100 north to Summerville before heading back over to Alabama. Hwy 100 offers some very good high speed curves in it's own right.

Basic Loop Route:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...0693826312169474441.00048a54b87fbda53e5fa&z=9

Days Ride Video:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Great video, bro. I have never been on any of those roads before.....maybe you can be my guide one day! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great Video! at the 2:25 mark seen the pegs hitting pavement and sparks flew!!! AWESOME video!!!!!! :clap2::a18: :#1:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great Video! Let me know if you are ever up around Missouri or Arkansas so we can ride.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Great video!! Those are some nice roads over there, I've been there once with Jazzman about 2 years ago I guess and it was great. Never would have imagined some of those views would be in Alabama!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Great Video Nathan!

Your 480 videos are better than my 1080 videos. I really have to figure out this video editing stuff

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nat - another great production from the Georgia Roller nation - thanks for the video - come them coming

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By Far The Best Video yet!!!!!!!!!!
Preciate it. It was even funner riding it!

Great video, bro. I have never been on any of those roads before.....maybe you can be my guide one day! :bigthumbsup::doorag:
Ok but that means you'll have to slow down so I can ride AHEAD of you. LOL

at the 2:25 mark seen the pegs hitting pavement and sparks flew!!!
Don't forget the one at 1:46 :)

Great Video! Let me know if you are ever up around Missouri or Arkansas so we can ride.:bigthumbsup:
Will do! Might need to plan an Ozarks run at some point in the future.

Never would have imagined some of those views would be in Alabama!
I know it. I don't think most people in the entire country really think of AL as having "twisties" but between the Talledega's and then NE Alabama they got some good riding.

you put the miles on dont you!?!
My day rides are usually between 350-500 miles. I've put over 1600 miles on my bike just riding the last three weekends only.

Warning: The popo like to hide in the woods.:verymad:
Must have gotten lucky yesterday then. Besides I NEVER go over the speed limit. :eek:

sweet video great job again bro.
Thank's Clio dude!

Your 480 videos are better than my 1080 videos. I really have to figure out this video editing stuff
It's all trial & error until you figure out what settings & file type to use. Just give it time and keep doing what your doing bro!

Very good as usual. :bigthumbsup:
Glad you enjoyed it.

Nat - another great production from the Georgia Roller nation - thanks for the video - come them coming
Ooooooh there's more to come I can assure you of dat!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice work, I wish I had roads like that nearby but for something like that I'm at least a half day's ride, o well!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ga Roller Vid

YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!!! Keep the videos coming. they are an inspiration to all of us to get out and ride! Thanks
:bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts