M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have ordered up the Akuma F14 Ghostrider helmets - and those who want to - the latest update is good news. The delivery is due in Dec 14th to the warehouse and should be ready to ship very soon after that. :bigthumbsup:

The latest paint design is awesome, they modified it a bit to give more "pop" and a full range of photos are available to view at http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=614023&pid=3297673&myphotos=1 Scroll through and you can see the new Flip helmet the FP,

The new Doragon ( Dragon) which has the LED rear lights and incredible graphics.

The V1 F14 Ghostrider and the V1 Werewolf both of which light up too.

The V1s and Doragon are on my website http://www.helmettown.com for preorders and all will get the M109Riders free helmet speaker kit and free shipping. The FP and FL-20 Zamp will be up there soon.

The Zamp Flip up which is a similar design to the Akuma FP should be ready for shipping Early January and is very well priced at $149.99 - $159.99

Thanks for all of the inquiries. PM me for more info.

Jon

·
Registered
419 Posts
When will the Doragon be available?

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
The dragon does look pretty nice! Same question on noise though... my HJC is killing me, I have to wear earplugs if I plan on hitting 70+

Also...
Helmet speakers, do you have more details on this? What are they intended to connect to, what type/style is the connector, where do they mount in the helmet, are they movable... etc.

Visors... Are they specific to Akuma? How much are replacement visors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JUtah said:
The dragon does look pretty nice! Same question on noise though... my HJC is killing me, I have to wear earplugs if I plan on hitting 70+

Also...
Helmet speakers, do you have more details on this? What are they intended to connect to, what type/style is the connector, where do they mount in the helmet, are they movable... etc.

Visors... Are they specific to Akuma? How much are replacement visors?
The helmet speakers have a sticky pad so you just put them in your helmet's ear cut out and run the wire to the back. (They are moveable) It ends in a female mini din plug which stays with the helmet. It then has a male mini din wire which goes from the helmet female mini din to another slightly larger male mini Din which fits the Audio device headphone output.
helmet_speakers1

helmet_speakers

The visors I believe are specific to Akuma. They manufacture and developed the Photochromatic shield (visor) and it come in Clear to Dark Blue and Clear to Smoke. They are exclusive to Akuma. Dark smoke and Iridium Mirror are also available. F14 and Werewolf use the same visors as they are both model V1. The Doragon uses a different visor.

The Doragon is their top of the line and has been racer tested and the review was it was quiter than the Arai helmet the racer used and about the same as his Shoei. It has an aerodynamic spoiler built into the rear. The Doregon compares very well in price to the Shoei at $299.99

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Doragon uses a different visor.
So does the Doragon have a photochromatic shield available or just the V1's?
Is the Doragon shipping now or do you have a projected ship date?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Helmettown.. can i order the helmet speakers thru your website? if so , how much ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts