M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how the air ride is adjusted, is an on the fly kind of selector? Or stop and open a panel type of dealio? Cheers!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
You will have a switch that you mount. Some people spend extra money and get a real nice thin switch that goes up on your handlebars. Others use the stock switch that comes with it. You can be as creative as you want. Drill out the side cover and mount it in the front. Nobody sees it and you can just reach down and adjust as necessary.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too cool. Good bye money, between air ride, rims and exhaust, I'm going to be on food stamps this winter.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Which Air ride???

Is the Kewl Metal adjustable on the fly??? I just know that Zoom didn't like his very much.;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Go with the arnott it is the best I had both!! Gregg

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Yea but thik about this

With all that bling you'll be able to have the girlies take you out to eat, for cook for you, rub your feet, or whatever else :drool: :bigthumbsup:...........

Too cool. Good bye money, between air ride, rims and exhaust, I'm going to be on food stamps this winter.

·
Registered
70 Posts
what kind of money are we talking for the arrnot air ride? id love to go that way, i love the looks of a lowered bike, but when i wanna do curves, i can just raise it up

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
what kind of money are we talking for the arrnot air ride? id love to go that way, i love the looks of a lowered bike, but when i wanna do curves, i can just raise it up
Firefighter (Chris) is going to inquire about a group buy for the air ride from Arnott. I think he's going to do it around the first of the year. I would wait to see what happens with that. But, I think they are regularly around $1,000.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,955 Posts
Which Air ride???

Is the Kewl Metal adjustable on the fly??? I just know that Zoom didn't like his very much.;)
It wasn't just the KewlMetal, I don't care for any of them. If you adjust them down to where the Yana Shiki 2" bones drop it, there's very little down travel left. So you're close to riding a hardtail at that point. Plus bones are just so simple, nothing to worry about shorting out, blowing apart, seizing up, getting adjusted, etc.

The only time I liked the air ride was slamming it when parked. I try to ride a lot more than I park. :D

All are adjustable on the fly, but telling where they are at in their range pretty much requires you to stop and look at it.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
James got his for like $724 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts