M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Air Ride system from Direct. Now just waiting for my paint from VTXOAK and I'll post some pics. Wasn't a hard mod to do. 2 Guys, a jack and about an hour and a half. Was going to leave this burple one stock when I bought it, but seeing Roberts work made me spend the extra dough. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Vetgasm said:
Just installed the Air Ride system from Direct. Now just waiting for my paint from VTXOAK and I'll post some pics. Wasn't a hard mod to do. 2 Guys, a jack and about an hour and a half. Was going to leave this burple one stock when I bought it, but seeing Roberts work made me spend the extra dough. :bigthumbsup:
I think you are going to like the addition of the rainbo flake on top of the silver flames. It looks like a multifaceted diamond when the light hits it.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
can't wait to get the air-ride for mine.....c'mon Christmas bonus!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
OK here are few pics but it isn't done yet, still need to touch up and do final clear. I am also showing a comparison with a similar set without the rainbow flake on top.

Without the rainbo flake on top, what do you think of the difference? It will be easier to see in the sun tomorrow.

Finally another set that I am finishing up for another member. Still have shadows and touch ups to do. This is one deep metalic candy job with silver graphics and more rainbo flake. Rember these are not finished yet

How about silver with silver flake on top?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well they are done and I have to HIGHLY recommend Robert (VTXOAK) for his talent and his passion for doing things right!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts