M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dontknow::dontknow:??????:dontknow::dontknow:
ok so now i have the air ride installed but when i lower it down ( slam it ) it seems that its not very stable on the stock kickstand are you guys going with a shorter stand or something if so where did you find it thank you in advance

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I also still have the stock stand.

Keep the bars turned to the left and it leans plenty.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ended up just taking it off and then heating it alittle a putting a slightly different bend works great i wish that there was a way that when you slammed it that you could also have a set of round cylinders that came down that the bike could sit on like a nascar or something i mean you would be able to engauge it separate from the air ride but it would be cool to slam it then turn that on and they come down from the bottom of the frame and the bike would set even and level on them just a thought maybe im just rambling lol:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,084 Posts
I had the stock length kick stand on mine for the year I had the air ride on, with no issues. You had to keep the bars turned to the left, but then it leaned enough. You couldn't turn them to right fully slammed or it would fall over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts