M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on changing my air intake system. Can anyone give me afew other placrs to look besides DLp, and Ducks?:doorag::dontknow:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Only my opnion

Ducks is the best buy and can ber personalized :bigthumbsup:. However, if you have deep pockets there are ALOT of options out there, it's just a personal preference. 1. How will it look on my bike. 2. What type of performance gains will I get.

I am planning on changing my air intake system. Can anyone give me afew other placrs to look besides DLp, and Ducks?:doorag::dontknow:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Look in the forum classifieds, you might just find a good deal there. I picked up a set of Big Airs for $300.00, which is half price of what new ones would cost. They are in excellent shape, and all they needed was the filter washed and re-oiled and they were ready to go.

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Ducks is the best buy and can ber personalized :bigthumbsup:. However, if you have deep pockets there are ALOT of options out there, it's just a personal preference. 1. How will it look on my bike. 2. What type of performance gains will I get.
:agree: Len does some nice work. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Still love mine. Sure you'll find it under google. Great trick Big-B

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.