M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about installing these on my bike next year. I was wondering before I go and spend the 1200$ on this, does anyone have good or bad experiences with them. I think that they look absolutely sick. I have not seen them installed on any other bike. Let me know what you think about them. They are located on phatperformanceparts.com. They are Twisters. This website is awesome and sells everything you can think of for your bike.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
there is another member on here who has had them but i can't remember their username name. they looked outrageous on his bike. definitely some money in those intakes, but if it is what you want then go for it. i remember him saying that he loved them and had no problems with them. i don't mind dropping some $$$ on things that i want, and wouldn't mind spending a grand on an exhaust but not sure if i am willingly going to spend just as much if not more on a set of intakes when the performance could be had by a setup that is a few hundred dollars less. but then again, you only live once :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
They look good, but $1200?! There is a guy from the east coast area, he posted on here about a month ago so I don't remember a name.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good find LTT, I knew that guy was from the east coast. I tried for like 15 minutes to find that thread but you are obviously better at the search than I am.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If that's what ya want...but note that a big portion of that $1200 is for nothing but the bling. You can get equal (or better) performance gains for a LOT less money. They do look nice, but just too pricey to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts