M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I like the design but I'd use the nicer grille mesh..

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the air filter covers/screens. Where did you find them? I'm debating on the:a18: K&N set up when I can or at least the filters for sure.

2008 Black/Gray C109RT,Gman riser, OEM windshield bag,OEM luggage rack,OEM running lights, OEM chrome driveshaft cover, Cobra rear floor boards,Cobra Fatty Bar, Studded Desert Dawgs,Tank bib,Kurakyn hand grips with helmet locks, Kuryakyn highway pegs, Driver back rest, Drilled pipes, remounted the saddlebags closer to bike.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just an opinion here but you could always change the mesh out with some smaller design and paint it to match the bike and maybe throw and LED kit behind it. I like the design of the cover but looks like chicken wire for the mesh. Like I said, thats only my opinion.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an opinion here but you could always change the mesh out with some smaller design and paint it to match the bike and maybe throw and LED kit behind it. I like the design of the cover but looks like chicken wire for the mesh. Like I said, thats only my opinion.
I don't know about the LED kit or paint. Maybe, but where can I get something smaller? I keep looking around Home depot, Lowe's, Autozone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.