1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
whats a pod filter?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think he's asking if the M109 filter and housing would fit the C109.
If he's not them I am.
Thanks

·
Registered
643 Posts
as far as i can tell the filters themselves are not interchangable ,

i am not sure if the whole filter box from a M would mount up to the C though would be an interesting discovery if they were

·
Registered
643 Posts
They r not.
thanks for that I guess you would know , i know nobodys filter # match up for the M&C and K&n doesn't even list one for the C

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry by pod i mean an air filter kit like a thunder toenado air kit.
are there any after market air kits for the c's

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You could always mod your air box to make it a mount for any kind of intake you like.

Some features might look slightly different, but here is my how-to for the M air box.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123991

Jack - If you have something in mind, let me know an we will make a how-to for the C

·
Registered
643 Posts
You could always mod your air box to make it a mount for any kind of intake you like.

Some features might look slightly different, but here is my how-to for the M air box.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123991

Jack - If you have something in mind, let me know an we will make a how-to for the C
Scott- I will let ya know it is on my wish list for this winter to change the intake up. I am currently undecided between an under the tank set-up or a set-up like RUBZERK has. I like the looks of both, they both offer reusable filter media with increased flow & they will also both allow me to squeeze the tank a little harder with my knees since the stock ones stick out a lil bit.

·
Registered
415 Posts
sorry by pod i mean an air filter kit like a thunder toenado air kit.
are there any after market air kits for the c's
The mouting holes don't line up between the C and the M for the intakes.
The M is a shorter in height setup while the C is much taller (air filter assembly that is).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts