M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,, just wondering did anyone else see MotorWeek this week...they had a segment about this new jacket that inflates like an air bag during an accident...it connects to a seat belt fastener type end that connected to the bike...if the connection is broken BAM it blows the jacket up like an air bag....thought it was pretty neat just in case we ever had to go down...Just food for thought!!!!!!!! HOLLA

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So...if you get off your bike in a hurry and forget to disconnect does it still activate?
Some of your buds could use you as a practical joke by disconnecting it some how and really watch you get full of hot air. :joke:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I saw it and it looked like by the time it was inflated, the accident would be long over.

Less of an air bag and more of an air bed to lounge on until help arrived:dontknow:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Another attempt

I though I saw an airbag on the Bmers site a while back. I think it was in testing but it actually was designed to bounce you over the car you hit. It inflated fast but I don't know about being shot over a car.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The Goldwing has an airbag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts