M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wear the AGV Dragon helmet?

If so, how's the comfort factor? - does it feel like a traditional open face? - etc?

Pat

G

·
I have one but never ware it unless I really want to embarrass the people I'm riding with. :joke: ever see atom ant well if your a small person you have a good chance of looking like that ant. I know, I do, it always gets a few laughs out of the poor men that have to ride with me. O ya also ware it when I don't want to get hit on, works like a champ!!! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the grey one, and it's the only one I wear. I wear glasses and finding something that cuts down on the wind (short of perscription riding glasses) is tough to find. Comfort is fine, and their sizing chart from their website was right on.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firecat said:
I have one but never ware it unless I really want to embarrass the people I'm riding with. :joke: ever see atom ant well if your a small person you have a good chance of looking like that ant. I know, I do, it always gets a few laughs out of the poor men that have to ride with me. O ya also ware it when I don't want to get hit on, works like a champ!!! :D
Well the Adam Ant comment killed that helmet idea .... thanks.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I love the way those helmets look... I have been thinking about getting one...
But i need to find me a nice pair of viking horns for my chrome dome before i buy any more helmets ... i'm on a mission... oh so if any of ya know where i can find a maker of viking horns that are light weight and can be fiberglassed to a helmet let me know! :bigthumbsup:

p.s.
I may not be the best person to ask if things are cool... i prefer things that make me laugh.. :joke:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Moonbaby said:
But i need to find me a nice pair of viking horns for my chrome dome before i buy any more helmets ... i'm on a mission... oh so if any of ya know where i can find a maker of viking horns that are light weight and can be fiberglassed to a helmet let me know! :bigthumbsup:

p.s.
I may not be the best person to ask if things are cool... i prefer things that make me laugh.. :joke:
Try a custume shop. Seriously...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Moonbaby said:
But i need to find me a nice pair of viking horns for my chrome dome before i buy any more helmets ... i'm on a mission... oh so if any of ya know where i can find a maker of viking horns that are light weight and can be fiberglassed to a helmet let me know! :bigthumbsup:

p.s.
I may not be the best person to ask if things are cool... i prefer things that make me laugh.. :joke:
Here you go................. http://www.ironhorsehelmets.com/Bullhorn.htm ..............not quite a viking helmet but close ;)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
firecat said:
I have one but never ware it unless I really want to embarrass the people I'm riding with. :joke: ever see atom ant well if your a small person you have a good chance of looking like that ant. I know, I do, it always gets a few laughs out of the poor men that have to ride with me. O ya also ware it when I don't want to get hit on, works like a champ!!! :D
You would not let any one hit on you or return the move unless they rode a 109 now would you? :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts