M109 Riders banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hard Krome Velocity Pro

I have a black ceramic coated Hard Krome velocity Pro. It's Not the shorty. I bought it and didn't like it. Nothing wrong with it. I think I just like 2 into 2 pipes. Bought it for around $700 willing to sell for 600. It's brand new. Just finger prints from me installing. Let me know. Email me . [email protected]. Give me 650 and I'll ship it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Seeing a trend here...

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I have a black ceramic coated Hard Krome velocity Pro. It's Not the shorty. I bought it and didn't like it. Nothing wrong with it. I think I just like 2 into 2 pipes. Bought it for around $700 willing to sell for 600. It's brand new. Just finger prints from me installing. Let me know. Email me . [email protected]. Give me 650 and I'll ship it.
What method of payment are you willing to use? Many here prefer to use PayPal, because it provides some level of protection against scammers...not saying that you are trying to scam anyone here. However, that sort of thing has happened in the past, far too many times on this Forum...and we're trying to eradicate any and every potential scammer from this site. Also, are you willing to send an invoice to the potential buyer of your exhaust? That too, helps PayPal administrators/C.S. Personnel/Case Workers hold perpetrators accountable for any wrong doing, as it pertains to the exchange of money for merchandise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts