M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of a quality seller of aftermarket parts in Australia or is it better to buy from America?? If you could reply to this thread and let me know that would be great as I want to purchase some accessories without the hefty price tag. Thanks your help is appreciated!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows of a quality seller of aftermarket parts in Australia or is it better to buy from America?? If you could reply to this thread and let me know that would be great as I want to purchase some accessories without the hefty price tag. Thanks your help is appreciated!!
I havent bought anything for a year now, but even when the Aussie $$$ was crap, it was still cheaper and quicker than the likes of Zpower

·
Registered
365 Posts
As crazy as it may sound, you can get some stuff delivered from the US far cheaper then buying the same suff here in Aus. I just bought a PC5 from the US for $366AU delivered...the same PC5 from Aus was over $500AU.

Shop around though, some parts you will find are cheeper in Aus, like exhaust parts.

Cheers,
Boogs...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Try these guy have heaps of stuff for the 9 & good prices I have got a couple of thing from them very good.

:Click:www.cruisercustomizing.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts