M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for after market highway bars that fit 2019. Seen Lindby, Baron, National Cycle Paladin as the most common but the sites all say don't fit the fitment or most likely will not fit. Any suggestions? I want something a bit bigger than the stock bars to actually protect the pegs as well.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I had the OEM Suzuki ones on mine. Nice and heavy duty build quality and looked good in my opinion.
Meierjn, I couldn't agree with you more!!! I have a pair of the Original OEM Suzuki Highway Bars/Engine Guards on my 08' model M109R, and I have another set of the same out in my garage that I will be installing on my 14' model M109R. They are made of a very nice and heavy duty build quality, and in my opinion, are by far the best looking of any kind or style of Highway Bars/Engine Guards that will fit the M109R. 😁(y)🏆(y)😁

·
Registered
192 Posts
Meierjn, I couldn't agree with you more!!! I have a pair of the Original OEM Suzuki Highway Bars/Engine Guards on my 08' model M109R, and I have another set of the same out in my garage that I will be installing on my 14' model M109R. They are made of a very nice and heavy duty build quality, and in my opinion, are by far the best looking of any kind or style of Highway Bars/Engine Guards that will fit the M109R. 😁(y)🏆(y)😁
I went with the OEM ones for my M109R as well.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I went with the OEM ones for my M109R as well.
Due to their design, they're not the best for protecting certain components of the bike, in the event of tip over/fall over. However, they definitely look the best on the M109R, which is primarily why I have installed/will install them on my bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts