M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like owners of C were left with minimum amount of accessories available...

Where is longer brake lines?
Good looking pipes?
Custom wheels?

All I got to operate with are ugly corbin futuristic Alien like fairing and Adidas bags. :edit:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yep, yep

...and is anyone else concerned that Suzuki isn't offering the C109 for the 2011 line up?
I'm thinking this doesn't look good for anyone offering future bolt-on's or other shiny fast fun stuff.
I was hoping for some more competition and ideas on some cool stuff for the bike I hope to be riding for many, many years to come.
The only guy I see consistently developing some great things for the C is G-man. I keep stocking my piggy bank for some more toys from him.

·
Registered
623 Posts
This has been one of my pet peev's since I've gotten my C. Almost NO AFTERMARKET PARTS. If you find a part it more then likely fits some other bike as well. I don't think Suzi will bring back the C109 even if the bike market improves. I'm also glad G-Man as some items for us but fabbin looks to be the way if you want a mod for your C.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Stuff for you C.

Not much bling out there for your toy.There is a lot of stuff for the M,but I still have a lot of one only's made for the bike.Some of the stuff that has been made for me is not available on the aftermarket shelf.I know it costs a lot more than something that is mass produced,but it is good to have something that no-one else has.I have a friend who is a tool maker/machinist.He loves to make stuff for bikes.He is old school,so he does a lot of his work in free hand.He is CNC qualified,but chooses to do free hand so he doesn't forget the skills he has learnt over the years.His work isn't all that expensive,but one does have to wait a while because he can only do it when mainstream work is slow.So go find yourself a good machinist and have those parts made.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I know Suzuki isn't offering the C here in the States, but what about other countries. or did Suzuki drop the C 109 completly?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I actually read an article 3 days ago about the 2011 c 109 r and rt's. Same bike just different colors. according to the article the c 109 is a hit for suzuki it's just the mega bike market isnt as fast paced as the others. I will see if i can find the location of the article and post it on here ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Sorry bro, but the 2011 isn't on the Suzuki site.
Here a pix and link for a Kawi that was never made either.

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/kawasaki_vulcan_1600_mean_streak_2009.php

2008 was the last year.
They have them in Australia. They haven't released any in the US as they are waiting for the pipeline to get cleaned out of all the unsold 08 and 09 models. At least they are showing them on Suzuki's website.
http://www.suzukiboulevard.com.au/the+range/boulevard-c109rt/overview.html

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's a bagger, Suzuki has an upgrade called the m109r. Save your money and buy a 9 for going fast and lookin sweet. Keep the c for commuting and touring.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
If it makes you feel any better it took forever for the M109 to get aftermarket support. Back when I got mine there wasn't anything aftermarket that was worth a ***** so if you wanted something you made your own or modified a part made for another bike. That's how the Tony Mod and many of the homemade exhaust systems still being used today came to be.

·
Registered
643 Posts
It's a bagger, Suzuki has an upgrade called the m109r. Save your money and buy a 9 for going fast and lookin sweet. Keep the c for commuting and touring.
your funny!
:a20::a20:

·
Registered
623 Posts
The C's a dogg it doesn't go fast at all. Agreed BiggJack ROTFLMBO

·
Registered
69 Posts
The M is just a better bike all around and Suzuki finally noticed.:joke::joke::joke::bigthumbsup:
All i can tell you, TOO TIRED FROM RACE-PROVOKING BIKES!
THAT's the reason I left M for a short city rides and bought a new C for my soul.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts