M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics from the past few days....Well the 9 is wrapped up in my garage and I will see her sometime next year. I did bring some pics with me so I can look and dream of the mods, hmmm. Deployed Fwd with the Blue Diamond this week. So, we will see what I can fix during my time here. Imagaine that dirty, dusty, and dangerous, just like Iraq. Well I will be leaving the comforts of Camp Leatherneck for a OP down south, talk to all of you when I get back. Just gotta keep it in the mind, Tax free money for more mods....
Semper Fi

·
Registered
960 Posts
Get some and come back safe!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I was stationed in FOB Salerno for a year so I know what your going to. If your down south then try to get Kandahar. So you can drink some beers with the german army. Stay safe man.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Be safe brother. Don't worry about your 9, just buy it lots of toys to keep it company while you are gone.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Carry da biggest stick brudda!!! Thanks for what our troops do.........

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Semper Fi

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
God Bless for your service! Come back safe:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Hey ill tell you the same i told my son, who leaves wednesday for the Box. Shoot straighter and faster then the enemy, keep your head down and pecker dry, ill see you when you get home. God Speed:pray:

oh, when you get back, get in touch with me, ill ride down and first rounds on me:beer3:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Git some

Kill some Taliban for me bro. :bigthumbsup: God, I miss my old job!
Come back to us safe and sound.

Bob Jordan
SSG
US Infantry Retired

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
stay safe and thanks for all you do god bless

1 - 20 of 41 Posts