M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
I will most definitely send my prayers up on behalf of the 4-10. I deployed with that very same unit to Iraq in 07-09. There r based out of fort Polk and are an infantry brigade combat team. If u need me to I still know a few people in the unit I can have them look in on him from time to time. Sincerely. MSG Wrisper

Done!!!!!!!!!

Not a problem, will have them layed down for him 2nite:bigthumbsup:

:a18: The fighting 10th and your son are definately in my prayers! Big respect to your son for toughing out such a demanding unit!

He will be in my prayers daily. I thank GOD everyday for men and women like your son! He is TRULY a HERO. Thank you for raising such a fine young man!

Amen

You bet!! I am proud and honored to send prayers for your son's safety and security. We owe so much to these brave men and women. May God Bless your son and keep him in His hand throughout his time in service.

absolutely done, and thank you for serving:bigthumbsup:

Prayers

My prayers and admiration goes out to your son, and the 10th.
My son is just coming back from Afghan, and we are very thankful.
If you feel comfortable, post his FPO, or APO, and we will send him some packages, to him, and his unit.

You got it! :bigthumbsup:

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.