M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a real deep, mello sounding exhaust. I like the sound of the roadhouse slip ons and I've heard a few others but don't know who makes them. I would like them to be black.....but I could always have the chrome powdercoated. Any help on makers of a deep sounding exhaust would help!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I had a set of roadhouse slipons too. The sound was very annoyingly loud. I stepped up to Rainey's "Revo Cannon 5" pipe. It has the low deep bass sound that you are looking for. I am very impressed with the quality and sound of this pipe.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had a set of roadhouse slipons too. The sound was very annoyingly loud. I stepped up to Rainey's "Revo Cannon 5" pipe. It has the low deep bass sound that you are looking for. I am very impressed with the quality and sound of this pipe.
:agree::agree::D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Compared to the other 6 exhausts i have run they where the mellowest.. baffles in of course. :D
OH, the only ones I have heard were baffles out, lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the big shots look.......but I'm kinda becoming partial to the black cobra tri pro:dontknow:...........but I haven't heard them or know anyone who has?? I just recently saw the 5" cannon for the first time on here......its just hard for me to fork out over 700 for a muffler attached to factory pipes, and id still have to powdercoat them!!:-\.........I have read good things about their sound though!

·
Registered
264 Posts
ok, so what are the loudest most obnoxious ones? That's what I want on my bike!

My crackhead neighbors all have loud stereos in their stupid Cadillac's and I want to make sure they hear me coming and going.

Ohh! and I almost forgot, is there a set of pipes that can cause permanent brain damage and or hearing loss? That would be cool too.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I like the big shots look.......but I'm kinda becoming partial to the black cobra tri pro:dontknow:...........but I haven't heard them or know anyone who has?? I just recently saw the 5" cannon for the first time on here......its just hard for me to fork out over 700 for a muffler attached to factory pipes, and id still have to powdercoat them!!:-\.........I have read good things about their sound though!
The Tri-Pros are one of the nicest sounding pipes I have owned. I just installed them on my bike two weeks ago. They are deep toned at idle, have a nice mellow tone on acceleration, sound stock at highway speeds, and kind of have a "chuffing" sound on deceleration.

My buddy Sam came over and heard them, and wants to get some for his bike. But he has three Suzukis, and cannot decide which is priority.

Here is a link to a thread on black Tri-Pros, one of the posts has a video. It is actually pretty close to what they really sound like.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133981

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ok, so what are the loudest most obnoxious ones? That's what I want on my bike!

My crackhead neighbors all have loud stereos in their stupid Cadillac's and I want to make sure they hear me coming and going.

Ohh! and I almost forgot, is there a set of pipes that can cause permanent brain damage and or hearing loss? That would be cool too.
Ir you want to wake up the neighbors Hardchrome 2 into 1 side burners are the loudest most annoying pipes you can get.I know my son has these pipes on his nine and you can here him coming from a mile away.I wont ride on his right side it's just to friggin loud!

·
Registered
112 Posts
scorpion tips and a slightly rich mixture with the gas will give you a nasty spitting crackling monster...your neighbors will love it! Honest!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ir you want to wake up the neighbors Hardchrome 2 into 1 side burners are the loudest most annoying pipes you can get.I know my son has these pipes on his nine and you can here him coming from a mile away.I wont ride on his right side it's just to friggin loud!
They are LOUD! I had to get them after hearing them on a friends 9!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I think you should get the Vance & Hines Bigshots. I think they have the best muscular beefy sound. It sounds the way the bike should sound.

If you like the big shots, I can make you a good deal on a set

1 - 15 of 15 Posts