M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just ordered the stuff for the sidemount license plate on my 109. Only problem is, here is TX you gotta have the inspection sticker showing also. :cus:

I am not mechanically inclined, so I'm at a total loss as to where to stick it. :dontknow:

Anyone have the same problem and how did you solve it? Or for you creative types out there, if you got any ideas or suggestions, I'd be pleased to hear them. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
bconnally1 said:
Hello all,

I just ordered the stuff for the sidemount license plate on my 109. Only problem is, here is TX you gotta have the inspection sticker showing also.  :cus:

I am not mechanically inclined, so I'm at a total loss as to where to stick it. :dontknow:

Anyone have the same problem and how did you solve it? Or for you creative types out there, if you got any ideas or suggestions, I'd be pleased to hear them. Thanks!!!
Lots of stuff out there....
http://www.jpcycles.com/groups.aspx...a1d6&DID=4b108697-c075-49d3-87ff-a9245b28eea4

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh, Much appreciated. I'd been looking around, but this is the first bike I have owned in more than 6 years, so I am completely out of touch on where to get aftermarket parts. :bigthumbsup:

I am definitely going to buy one, 'cause I don't need no trouble from :cop:

And I certainly don't want to make a donation to them or the insurance company for raised rates.

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
mine is upside down right below the gas tank under the tree on that piece of plastic. dont know what the piece is, but it fits well and can....somewhat be seen, you just have to be upside down to read it

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pr0wl3r-X said:
DFW area??

Try here....
Cycle Gear in FORT WORTH, TX 3032 Alta Mere Drive (817) 696-9700
Yep DFW, to be precise I'm on the border of Addison/Carrollton/Farmers Branch/Dallas. Head 1/2 mile in each direction and I'm in another city. I will certainly head over there and check it out. Thanks for the help! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Re: Advice Needed 4 location of inspection sticker when plate is moved to sidemo

i have a similar requirement living on military bases. i don't really like the prescribed location, so I hid it here...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts