M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the 2006 Suzuki Product Update cdrom..... and I am attempting to pull just the images of the 109 out of it, does anyone know if I can do that with the std reader or do I need the full package?

I would love to post these pic here... if I can get the damn things out :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Buy a Mac! PDF capability is built in. I think that if you want to extract a page you have to have the full version. But if you want to take a picture press "Print Screen". The open Photoshop or some type of graphics program (even powerpoint) and paste the image in. Then you will see the adobe page. If you make the adobe page Full Screen then it is all we'll see.

Good luck

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheXRavenX said:
Buy a Mac! PDF capability is built in. I think that if you want to extract a page you have to have the full version. But if you want to take a picture press "Print Screen". The open Photoshop or some type of graphics program (even powerpoint) and paste the image in. Then you will see the adobe page. If you make the adobe page Full Screen then it is all we'll see.

Good luck
Or use linux..... :)

Yes I was doing the prnt-scr thing...... but I just wanted a bit better resolution.

I should have 20 pages posted in the next few minutes or so.
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts