M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... that I have a deposit with: I should be riding my 07 Red M109R This Month!!!

Can't wait... They said they are recieving 8 and that I am one of those... They just don't know what day this month... So to those of you that have deposits with ARS we should be taking delivery soon...

:doorag: :bigthumbsup: :super: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ARS is the company that I ordered my first M109 from. I am still waiting, or I was until I bought this other bike in late May.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lamonster said:
:bigthumbsup: :super:
Does that mean you'll be changing your avatar? Man I hope so. ;)
LOL... I figure it would "tickle" somebody the wrong way.. I thought it was funny... The answer is: yes, I will change my avatar when I get the new bike, unless you would like a picture of my sabre meanwhile... :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HalGreenlee said:
ARS is the company that I ordered my first M109 from. I am still waiting, or I was until I bought this other bike in late May.
Well, they have some of my money as a deposit and an out the door offer that I couldn't beat around here... Where did you get your bike from? How was the deal compred to your ARS quote?

I tried inquiring about 07s around here and there is not many... I know Broward Motorsports had a white and a red some weeks back...
:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Well, they have some of my money as a deposit and an out the door offer that I couldn't beat around here... Where did you get your bike from? How was the deal compred to your ARS quote?

I tried inquiring about 07s around here and there is not many... I know Broward Motorsports had a white and a red some weeks back...
How much $$$$ out the door ?

And what color are you getting ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been riding my Red 07 for over a month now and love it! :bigthumbsup:
Red is a great looking color and looks much faster than the rest. :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
M109R Fan said:
$11946 OTD is what they quoted me on a red 07...
OK I got the same quote as you, how did oldfart get 11,800 ???

Anyway I liked your old avatar way better than this new watered down version- the other big red one was totally unique. Please bring it back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
M109LOVER said:
OK I got the same quote as you, how did oldfart get 11,800Â ???

Anyway I liked your old avatar way better than this new watered down version- the other big red one was totally unique. Please bring it back.
I wonder the exact same thing... mine might be $50 lower due to tax differences... they quote you at 6.5% tax and my county is only 6%...

OLDFART, How did you get that OTD????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
M109LOVER said:
Anyway I liked your old avatar way better than this new watered down version- the other big red one was totally unique. Please bring it back.
Back by popular demand...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
M109R Fan said:

I had a deposit and a date promised with ARS also. But they kept moving the date. I bought the bike in North Carolina and paid a few dollars more but at least I got my bike. It was great that ARS gave me a low price but if they never deliver or can't deliver in a reasonable time then what good is it?

I hope you get yours.

And besides the North Carolina bikes have more HP. LOL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
M109R Fan said:
$11946 OTD is what they quoted me on a red 07...
Then be careful as I had a written contract for $10,500 plus sales tax. Nothing else. Sounds like they bumped you up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Then be careful as I had a written contract for $10,500 plus sales tax. Nothing else. Sounds like they bumped you up.
That figure is Out The Door (meaning all taxes, tags, and dealer fees accounted for)... I was told by different dealers (not only ARS) that invoice on the 07 went up over $500 over the 06... I shopped them against most dealers around here and the most they were willing to offer was $500 off of the bike + tax, tag, fees

I sure hope they come through or I will have to ride only my sabre up to biketoberfest...
:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
J R said:
I got my bike thru riders advantage/ars ( same people ) and got it exactly how they said. was 100% happy all the way around saved 2 grand and got the bike just as promised as did many others on this board.I HIGHLY recomend them.unless of course you just wanna give away 2 grand more for the same bike :bigthumbsup:
I agree... That's why I decided to wait although there were other 07s already available in my area... I already have a bike and can ride that one for now.. When i get the 109 I will make the Sabre into a cruiser/tourer... put some bags and have 2 bikes for different ocassions... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts