M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got run off the road in May, while on a really nice ride with a buddy. A young girl turned right into a parking lot from the left lane. Unfortunately, I was passing her. The first moving bike accident in 20 or so years! Boy was I pissed. Broke my left foot and ankle, so still recuperating, and will be for the next month or so. Bike was totaled, but after negotiating with ins. co. it is being fixed. Looks like my Summer riding season will be gone or very short. At least they had to tow her jeep away. To my friends in Chicago area, see you in about 6 weeks.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
sorry to hear about your accident. hope you heal up quick. i will be over in your neck of the woods in a few weeks for a bike show.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that bro, but as always, I'm glad to see you on here posting about it.

Heal fast and I hope everything gets done on the bike to your satisfaction.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Had a close call like that when my bike was new. She didn't see me and moved over in to my lane, with me in it. Went out and purchased the loudest pipe that I could find, the HK Sideburner and have not had something like that happen again.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
man that friggin sucks!!

hope that you heal up quick and get back on. i know what you are feeling and it sucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts