M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys - I am new to the site - bought but have not received my M109R yet. I am from cape Town Soth Africa. Any help on offer as to where to get sissy bar, luggage rack, nice sporty windscreen and saddle bags? The bike will have aftermarket pipes fitted locally.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Best (most popular) windshields appear to be the Memphis Shades "Shooter" (available from Directline), and there is a new one (Rifle) that looks really good (do search).

Available "sissy bars" are metcruze (australia) -- you have to send them your seat -- but it's a very nice item -- and Corbin (USA) also nice but PRICEY (you get a seat AND a "sissy bar").

There is no "official" (OEM or aftermarket) luggage out yet, but if you search saddlebags or luggage you will find MANY threads on non-specific after-market stuff that people have been using.

There is only one luggage rack that I know of (yet) -- I think it's available from Directline -- do a seach for pics and other info.

If you REALLY need somthing from the U.S. (or Europe for that matter), and can't get it for some reason -- I'm sure some of the guys on this site (myself included) would be willing to order it for you and ship it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.