M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody keeps talking about modifing the the airbox. Is that something that is do-able with the hypercharger packages????

·
Radio Active Member
27,688 Posts
There have been a couple on here that have done it. Not sure if they make a kit to mount to our 9 or if they had to custom mount it. Ever think of Ducks covers? That way you could have a one of a kind custom look and cost a TON less.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

i honestly gave it some thought, but i couldnt get past that grizzly look of those two hyperchargers. It just looks really mean. from what i understand they all offer the same performance benefits right?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
anything that gives you more air is going to help... I personally love the looks of the hyperchargers but was out of my price range.... but I am happy with what I got and they let alot of air in.... duck makes some awsome covers also. build your ride the way you want it everyone likes differant things, that is what is great about this bike lots of selections in parts...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do they make them for the 9 though?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did the hypers.. It was one of my very first mods with some cobra swept pipes. I really like them. they really turn heads with them buttterflies fluttering. Expensive yes they are but, I've seen more money spent on worse looking mods.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im pretty sure im going to go with the hyperchargers!! They are just sexy!!8)8)8)8)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had these on my VTX1300 along with Hard Chrome 3', and boy did they turn heads. You will be able to tell the difference with addition to your pipes.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Is it possible to adapt the Cobra Powrflo to the 2013 M109R?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
And look a TON better than the hypercharger as well.
Now that's a debate:eek: I do like the screen up front, to dice up the June bugs before they hit the filter:bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts