M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago i started looking for a power cruiser - Cape Town South Africa. First look at Planet Moto in seapoint - look at a 2004 Yam Road warrior - mean looking and super sounding - After three visits and looks (no test rides allowed) I am hot to buy and make an offer. David has to go back to his boss to get a decision. No reply. I phone back 24 hours later -and enquire and so....? "Cannot meet offer" - I say Ok - come back with your best price price and we will meet and do a deal. a Week later and no phone call!!. (I was in fact willing to pay their price......)

Next look at a Truimph Rocket. On my third visit to Mike Hopkins in Cape Town - on a Friday afternoon, manages to take a customers Rocket for a ride - (very generous of him) - what a ride - I am hot to buy! Speak to Donald who assures me - dont worry - I will phone you on Monday and we will do a deal !. HELLOOOOO - a week later still no phone call!!!

After that week I fly to Jhb - Buy bike magazine at airport - read a test on M109R. On landing to JHb I drive straight to Suzuki Toystore in Centurion. I get enthusiastic service , fall in love with the M109R, do a deal and have my bike delivered to me in Cape Town one week later - free of delivery charges!! (1500 kms away)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think it was Destiny

·
Registered
665 Posts
It dosen't take long to feel a dealer out. In about ten minutes you can tell if you want to buy there, or not

·
Registered
292 Posts
Good luck with your 109, your gonna be glad that you ended up with it, instead of the other bikes :bigthumbsup:

G

·
:beer3: :beer2: :Congratulations on your purchase. You won't BE sorry.
Sounds like you found a dealer like mine. My dealer is not the reason I bought the M109r, But there commitment to me in the Past SURELY DIDN"T HURT THEM! :bigthumbsup: :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds like some dealers here in the USA.

·
Registered
116 Posts
A good dealer make the experience that much more enjoyable. I have two that I could choose from within reasonable driving distance and use the one that is farthest away just because they have great attitudes and service. Enjoy the new ride! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I had dealer try and tell me that the black one was the burple one just because he saw some flake in it :D :D
Couldn't trust buying from him he wouldn't even no where the oil went
Been back their since to buy some gloves :evil: :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts