M109 Rider Forums banner

AAA Road Service Change

980 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  afdad 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, I don't know if you are aware, but AAA has added road service for motorcycles. It costs an additional $30.00 over and above the regular rate you pay for. I just renewed and found this out.
Jerry

#7 ·
It has always been extra in California. it is motorcycle and RV coverage.
same here. and i am sure everywhere else for that matter. it is their RV Plus coverage as silverhorse already stated. it is an $30-40 extra from their standard roadside coverage. it has been an option for several years now. i have had it for several years now.
you cannot get motorcycle coverage without automobile coverage since it is all included in their packages.

one of the advantages to the RV Plus coverage is that they will tow your car or motorcycle up to 100 miles and that is included in the price. for motorcycles they will use a flatbed or you can request an enclosed trailer for no additional charge.

nice thing about AAA is that you only need to carry your card with you. you are not restricted to just your car so if something happens while driving someone else's car than you are also covered.

nice peace of mind.

#10 ·
The motorcycle coverage is only a $30 add on to the AAA Plus and AAA Premium programs. If you have either of those for yourself or spouse it can be added. The cost of $30 puts it on all cards in your household. My wife, daughter and myself all have the plus program, so the coverage is on all 3 cards. It is called the RV and Motorcycle coverage. Both RVs and motorcycles are included. I also could have used it in June when my clutch cable also snapped.
Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.