M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And here we go!

Fellow bikers (Belgium) boys even lent a hand in marking a little pink on Ricks rear tire!

Extremely glad you made it home safe Rick.:bigthumbsup: Next year I bet your tires will be good to go!!:D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Could a camera survive that dance?:joke:

I'm sure Rick will get me back in Vegas, I better bring my "A" game and think of something in advance.:D

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Rick doing his dance. Hopefully this comes through
Great pics. Yeah I'll bet that was a miserable ride home for you. I was thinkin' how lucky we were that the rain held off for us, (most of us)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Notice that is the black marker in the third pic. Too bad Steve wouldn't let us sign his leg. I still think it would have made for good conversation with the wife.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Alchohol is baaaddddd! :eek:

I bet the video would be a lot better? :dontknow:

I think we all had a blast :a18:

It was good seeing you Lil aple and moma aple cant wait to see you guy's again! :doorag:

Rick doing his dance. Hopefully this comes through

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mark didn't mention that at the Dunes, there was a special pink quad & he said that it would've been very fitting for this trip.(Rick)

·
Registered
721 Posts
I will have to bring the pink hat (Mark's) to Vegas so we can pass it to the next indavidual? :bigthumbsup:

Mark didn't mention that at the Dunes, there was a special pink quad & he said that it would've been very fitting for this trip.(Rick)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Alchohol is baaaddddd! :eek:

I bet the video would be a lot better? :dontknow:

I think we all had a blast :a18:

It was good seeing you Lil aple and moma aple cant wait to see you guy's again! :doorag:
Glad you made it home safe and sound and a lil pink :joke:.We should see you again here in Vegas.
For some reason i cant get the vid. to load. Still working on it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I will have to bring the pink hat (Mark's) to Vegas so we can pass it to the next indavidual? :bigthumbsup:
Oh no, I expect to see you wear that hat next year. Your stuck with it. You gotta come up with your own torch to pass on.:evil:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Replaced the tire

Well I finally pulled the rim off the bike and Russ came over and gave me a hand removing the tire off the rim. :bigthumbsup:

We put dyna beads in it, Russ brought over a 10oz bag so we put about a 1/3 to a 1/2 of the bag inside put it back together . I can definatly see a problem with not putting enough in you tire but a little too much does not seem to be a problem.

This thing rode great!!!!!

The best part is nothing came flying at Russ! :eek: he can still wear his helmet...(inside joke)

I will save the old tire, the writing is a little faded from using soap to get it off the rim but Memories are priceless.........:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
It's now safe to ride the Yamaha again. How much tread do you have left on the front?:evil:

·
Registered
15 Posts
The "LEG"

Hey Mark,
I'll post you a picture of my leg, currently, hasn't all healed yet. Think it's because you wanted to stick that infectious pen to it....Don't go to sleep in Vegas!!!!!I didn't forget about the toilet paper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts