M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a BIG THANX to all that contribute to all the questions and issues posted on this sight (Esp. mine, there have been several). I have learned about countless, awesome, inexpensive mods and all the fixes to the little querks on my 9 just from hangin out here:bigthumbsup:.
Thanx again to all and God Bless :a18::yourock:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Agreed

Some very knowledgeable folks here who understand the newbie, and are willing to help!!! Kinda nice in this crazy ol "out for ones self" world............

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Im gonna have to agree with both of you, A BIG thanks to all who contribute and not to mention go hands on. Cpl guys out here have done alot for me and asked nothign in return, Its kinda nice that there are still some Decent ppl out in this world (a big plus.......THEY RIDE 9'S) Once again thanks:bigthumbsup::bow:

·
Registered
960 Posts
There are some real nagative, over-compensating, jerks sometimes but that is what the Ignore function is for!:bigthumbsup: I completely agree, most here have been very helpful, giving, patient people.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
And the price for that help? Pay it forward bro. :D
LOL And you be one of those helpful people zoom,,,,,,,,You have helped me a lot..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts