M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm a very lucky Lad :hot: :a18:..my PC3 arrived from Direct Line via Tomph (Tom) this morning. Tom went to quite a lot of effort to help me get this and I am very very grateful..he said he did it for 'International Relations'..I think he did it because he is genuine "good guy"! Thanks Tom! :super:
If I can reciprocate the help from NZ, for any of you guys on the site please ask! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firecat said:
good customer support you have to love it :bigthumbsup:
Hi Heather, Tom was just a guy from this site who vounteered to help me with an International delivery logistics problem..Direct Line posted to him he got it to me!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yo Rasputin (Greg)!

Now you've blown my cover! I just know I'm gonna have those bloody NZ revenue-ers trackin' me down in the hills and dales of the U.P. -- but they better dress warm, 'cause we have already had several snow storms up here, and there's another 300-odd inches where that came from. They might do better to wait until Spring.

Cheers,
Tom

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Glad it all got worked out for you :bigthumbsup:

now about the help from NZ .... what does a manual tranny for a diesel Jeep KJ go for ;) , the autos we are stuck with over here in the CRDs pretty much start to die as soon as they are put in ( had 2 in 40K :p), so I'm kinda exploring some ideas for when the warranty runs out :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bonehead said:
Glad it all got worked out for you :bigthumbsup:

now about the help from NZ .... what does a manual tranny for a diesel Jeep KJ go for ;) , the autos we are stuck with over here in the CRDs pretty much start to die as soon as they are put in ( had 2 in 40KÂ :p), so I'm kinda exploring some ideas for when the warranty runs out :D
I'm sure you would get another Jeep in the US for the price of a Tranny in NZ. :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tomph1 said:
 Yo Rasputin (Greg)!

Now you've blown my cover! I just know I'm gonna have those bloody NZ revenue-ers trackin' me down in the hills and dales of the U.P. -- but they better dress warm, 'cause we have already had several snow storms up here, and there's another 300-odd inches where that came from. They might do better to wait until Spring.

Cheers,
 Tom
I wasn't going to say thanks publicly because of the incarceration risk to you, but the authorities were already on their way and this might be the last time to contact you (without the mail being read)...
Just remember Tom..DON'T PICK UP THE SOAP :eek:..I'll send you more Mate!   cheers, Greg

·
Registered
386 Posts
DaltonH said:
Thats not a Sheila.. and I want one thats not already bought thanks :eek: :D
I have no idea how that link was posted :dontknow: totally random!!
I have modified the post to how it was intended to read! Got to stop cutting and pasting!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts