M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huff drove an hour and a half to bring me an ECT sensor and helped install it.
My cooling fan works again, and I'm going to Mountainfest.
Thank you for your generosity, I appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good to hear that Huff took care of you. People like Huff are the reason why I made the trip to Virginia and will make it again next year. :bigthumbsup: Even if I sell or trade my 9 (hopefully won't ever happen) I might be like lost wolf and roll in on something different just because this is a great group of people.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Thanks guys. I had one and he needed it or he would of had a had time getting to Mountainfest. It worked and we did the Fuel filter change too. He called me this morning and said it's a new bike again. I've had my bike for three seasons now and so has Dan. If you haven't done a Antifreeze system flush you might want to check that out. The sludge we have found in these things are amazing. Mine and his has run soo much cooler since we changed these things. Might want to try it if you think your 9 is running hot.:bigthumbsup:

Dan would have done it for me too.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Thanks guys. I had one and he needed it or he would of had a had time getting to Mountainfest. It worked and we did the Fuel filter change too. He called me this morning and said it's a new bike again. I've had my bike for three seasons now and so has Dan. If you haven't done a Antifreeze system flush you might want to check that out. The sludge we have found in these things are amazing. Mine and his has run soo much cooler since we changed these things. Might want to try it if you think your 9 is running hot.:bigthumbsup:

Dan would have done it for me too.:bigthumbsup:
And you did a "How To" right?? :bigthumbsup:

Or I mean .... :doh: you forgot......right?! LOL ;)

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts