M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i will be grounded for two to three weeks. I have to get steroid injections in my wrist and the doc doesn't trust me not to use my hand so he is gonna cast it. Bummer cant ride!!! I should still be able to mod onyx, the wifes bike.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I have to get steroid injections in my wrist and the doc doesn't trust me not to use my hand so he is gonna cast it.
And it's gonna kill your sex life too................:eek:

:joke::joke::joke:................That is a bummer. Just when the weather is getting good to. Hopefully you'll be back on it sooner than later.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wrist. As for the sex life, just ask the doc to provide you with a few of those tiny pills that match the LE strip on your 9. :bigthumbsup: Another benefit for our all volunteer force.:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
sorry bro!just as bad being down waiting on parts. but, play the sympathy card...sex should improve lol!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brethers

dude, they loving your covers on the site. they think they are ducks. you go!

Sorry to hear about your wrist. As for the sex life, just ask the doc to provide you with a few of those tiny pills that match the LE strip on your 9. :bigthumbsup: Another benefit for our all volunteer force.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts