M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Junk Yard Dog and I have been talking since Daytona about what a great time we had with the 109 group. For the last six years Lamont and myself have been set up as vendors and it was hard work. This time it was just about meeting a bunch of nice people and having some fun.

Both JYD and I agreed that it was probably the best time we have had at Daytona and a lot of it was because everyone that was there with a 109 was pretty laid back and wasn't trying to do anything but have a good time.

I hope we can do it again and maybe figure out a few other places to meet and hang out.

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ya it looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I'll make sure I'm at the next one :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
JYD here, i agree with Hal. i've belonged with vtx riders and rune riders. this group of guys where the best group i've ever hooked up with, not a sour grape in the bunch. i can't wait to do this again. hope to see all of you again real soon. (and maybe even more next time) The JUNK YARD DOG :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hal,

It was a great time !!!

Count us in on the next 109 barbecue. :hot: :beer3: :hot:

Apollo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hal, it was great to meet you, along with a number of other super people, and I think you hit the nail on the head, when you said everybody seemed to be laid back.....no confrontations or competitions, just a great bunch of people with a common interest.

Although not a 109 "owner", I'm a motorcycle rider, and have been for a number of years, and this particular group of people seem to be just as concerned with "people" as they are with motorcycles.

Even though I wasn't able to be with you guys more than just Saturday, I really enjoyed my time.....and all who I was able to meet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do I smell a Florida 109 BBQ? I sure hope so!

I had a good time too. It was nice just BS'ing in Palm Coast at the Hotel. Bike Week is in a matter of months we'll have to do it again then, if not sooner. Miami is nice this time of the year. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

That's for you South Florida guys.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Looks like you guys carried the banner well. I screwed up by looking at the weather forecast and it looked like rain, so I didn't want to ride down and back in it. Then from your comments and pics it looks like it was actually pretty good down there. Yeah, I screwed up. Glad you guys had a good time.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Dan here ... For being my first bike rally, i have to say i had a great time and i know for sure that the next one will be even better,our bikes will be looking even hotter and will be turning even more heads.

Count me in for the next one, it sure was worth the 5 hour lonesome ride there and back .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jazzman said:
Looks like you guys carried the banner well. I screwed up by looking at the weather forecast and it looked like rain, so I didn't want to ride down and back in it. Then from your comments and pics it looks like it was actually pretty good down there. Yeah, I screwed up. Glad you guys had a good time.
It did drizzle some on thursday, but all in all it was great weather all around. It was REAL hot though... Wish I had seen ya there... I guess next time... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seabee68 said:
Dan here ... For being my first bike rally, i have to say i had a great time and i know for sure that the next one will be even better,our bikes will be looking even hotter and will be turning even more heads.

Count me in for the next one, it sure was worth the 5 hour lonesome ride there and back .
Great meeting you man.. Good to know there is a couple of PR boys (jibaro as well) trolling the board and enjoying this beautiful bike of ours... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heck yea, I second that Hal, it's nice to just soak it all in and enjoy the fellowship......sorry I took so long to get back down to ya'll at the hotel,....momma was groggy and tired and

Perry, I'm still not buying that excuse............. :doorag:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts