M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the suv commercial with women on 109's that surround a suv and pull them over. The bikes are black. I am in louisiana , don't know if the commercial got around yet. Look for it

·
Registered
20 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Saw the commercial. What a cool idea! It was a surprise when the ladies took off their helmets ! Nothin' I'd like more to see than the ladies rollin' the throttle !!!!!! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
there is another thread on this but look real close at the end of the commercial when they are driving off. those are not the rear ends of a 109, looks like the skinny tire and license plate fender setup from a C90! :dontknow:

·
Registered
158 Posts
:2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: dang I want in that biker group.... I love that comercial!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
whiteout said:
I always suspected the black ones were the girl bikes. I guess this pretty much confirms it. :joke:
Or maybe the REALLY hot chicks are attractive to the black!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: maybe I got the wrong color :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Binary-speed said:
Or maybe the REALLY hot chicks are attractive to the black!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: maybe I got the wrong color :joke: :joke:
+1, and the fastest color! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
385 Posts
yea,has anybody seen the suzuki suv commercial where the suv is cruising down the road but the shadow on the highway is that of a 109 :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I wanna know why those hot looking, M109R riding, chicks don't hang out on this forum??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
:joke:

·
Registered
145 Posts
They sure are Hot Chicks on it, but there is a down side to this ad campaign, now some of the other riders are going to say that ours are girls`bikes (as some refer to H-D Sportsters) by the way they are depicted on that commercial. I say this because my own wife tried to make fun of my bike and I the very first time we saw the damn commercial, saying it shows that the Suzuki was a girl`s bike (she hates my bike, but I don`t care, I still love my..... M109R !) . I just hope my H-D friends don`t ever see the commercial.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Anyone know where I can download, or view this commercial. You've made me curious, and now I want to see it.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Hmmm, however it doesn't seem to be on the net anyplace to view. Now it's going to bug me until I see it.
Who the hell started this thread??? That was cruel.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.