M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer3: Heres to Joe from Webslinger. I requested a custom speedo plate from Joe and let him work off a snake that I use for this forum posts. He was super super fast and filled the details out great. For those of you who have worked with him you know his good work and for those who are thinking of customizing your speedo plate definitely get with him. He knows how to trick these out .

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:beer3: Heres to Joe from Webslinger. I requested a custom speedo plate from Joe and let him work off a snake that I use for this forum posts. He was super super fast and filled the details out great. For those of you who have worked with him you know his good work and for those who are thinking of customizing your speedo plate definitely get with him. He knows how to trick these out .
Got mine yesterday. Love that Cobra LOL Looks nice rules,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet.

:pray:On my wish list for over winter buys. Then come spring here in cold azzed__ north country I will put on that , along with a chrome radiator grill , and what ever my little ole pension check can afford. Did I mention I am soon to be 61 years young and love doing mods as much as the younger ones here. You never out grow Ice Cream or Modding your cycle.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:pray:On my wish list for over winter buys. Then come spring here in cold azzed__ north country I will put on that , along with a chrome radiator grill , and what ever my little ole pension check can afford. Did I mention I am soon to be 61 years young and love doing mods as much as the younger ones here. You never out grow Ice Cream or Modding your cycle.
Roger that, I will be mellow when I am dead LOL, Just turned 55 here, Still wet behind the ears. That's great you can take such an interest in such a great bike. KUDOSSSSSSSS

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Looks great bro, he does do some good work. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

He used to be on here but got a bad rap for using copyrighted material. I don't know if he's still doing that or not.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Looks great bro, he does do some good work. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

He used to be on here but got a bad rap for using copyrighted material. I don't know if he's still doing that or not.
RAH ROOOOOOOOOOO the truth comes out LOL, If in doubt, ask 3 ole wise men!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Samurai

He did my Samurai themed faceplate,and a wicked tacho plate with the Katana on it,it arived here in the UK within two weeks start to finish,and he communicated with me till i was happy with the design,I read alot on here of some piss poor vendors,this guy deserves big praise for excellent customer skills,dont know what issues there were in the past but in my book this fellas a top banana..................:bigthumbsup::clap2:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey, I'm glad to see you were able to find Joe's web site, he did an amazing job, that's going to look great installed!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Salute

Just ordered a speedo and tach dial from Joe. Great to work with, I had a idea what I wanted for my 9 and he came thru. Being from Central Texas I wanted a Texas flag with the Gonzales Battle Flag too, The Come and Take it Flag. Sent me email with sample and it will look fantastic on the 9. Definently a trick mod to personalize your ride. Give him a call, great job Joe, Thanks:bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts