M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He passed and waived,but I couldn't stand it so I moved ahead keep him at my back wheel.We are doing 80 then i kreep to 90,he follows then he nail' s it it was funny not much of a pick up at 100,I rolled the throttle and stayed with him to 110,he look down at his engine,like come on lets go,as I went to 120.He waived and took the next exit off.He thought he was going to dust me. I sugest he buy some Motorcycle Magazine and get up to date.I wish I could take a picture at 120,I would have been good.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm wondering why you would even bother toying with him.. Don't you know you run the risk of having his engine sieze up from the heat of trying to spin that fast with only the oil to kewl it! I mean sheesh, its all well and good that we have such awesome machines, but lets not destroy those who want to compete against them in a literal sense... Next time just show him the 240 (for a second, kinda like Janet Jacksons boob at the superbowl!) and then enjoy the site of him in your rear view mirror getting smaller 8) :evil: :evil: 8)

:joke: :joke: :joke:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts