1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Great video, I can def relate!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Heard it too many times, my business partner would play this song every day after he bought his Vulcan 1600. My wife told me I was not allowed to get one. Well after 3 months of listening to this song and him wearing his "if you don't ride... Tshirt" I bought my m109r and put it in the garage, waiting for the response from my wife. Yea she was pissed but now she loves it.

Btw he bought me a "if you don't ride you don't know" T-shirt, of course he has a hard time reading it in my dust!

"ride Sally ride!"

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey guys,

I asked my business partner where he got the tshirt and he thinks it was eBay, but he can't remember.

I see where they did have a store on eBay (creative solutions north) but the store is no longer up.

I've been searching the Internet and can't find them anywhere. Maybe we can get someone to print the shirts?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great song. Love it :bigthumbsup:
thanks
BDK

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Hey guys,

I asked my business partner where he got the tshirt and he thinks it was eBay, but he can't remember.

I see where they did have a store on eBay (creative solutions north) but the store is no longer up.

I've been searching the Internet and can't find them anywhere. Maybe we can get someone to print the shirts?
Looking into it:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well Joe finally answered, here's his email address
[email protected]
Shirts: The pricing is as follows: (L-XL) $15.00, (XXL) $17.00, (XXXL) $20.00. The shipping cost averages around $6-$8.00 depending on destination address. (If you don't ride then you don't know)
Song: Go to: http://cdbaby.com/cd/joeyj to purchase your download of OPEN ROAD!

WCD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts