M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A ride to Kula...then down to Iao ( EE-OW) Valley

I don't get home much these days. Ended up renting a condo on Oahu to put more hours in on the Disney resort I am trying to get turned over there. Saturday I was supposed to fly over and work but.......enough already. I needed some decompression and Mrs 9'r said it was time for a ride. We went looking for nurseries that had "travelers Palms" and a few other things we need to finish up the landscaping the new place. It was a great idea and a nice day! The camera was a bit fuzzy...jobsite camera...but we got a few good shots. It is SO NICE to have the bike running so good and I love the new paint. Sorry about the poor quality pics....but I wanted to show ya we are still kickin...and riding!

and back to Kahului....

A great ride...Thanks Mrs!

·
Registered
427 Posts
as if

Awesome!! Almost as pretty as Texas!! Love your winter clothes.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Man you got it rough!!!!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Dave! She's looking good, you and the wife look good too! Give the Mrs. a hug for the wife and I.

P.S. The extended warm fall has gone away. We had a high of 10 degrees for Thanksgiving. Take a ride for me, will ya?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Awesome pics bro, and what a beautiful place to ride! I bet you don't miss Washington state too much. :D

Glad the bike is holding up fine too, no more tranny problems. And the new paint looks great! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Man,,,,,,,,, riding around in a T shirt, I'm jealous. LOL Nice pics, thanks for sharing.....

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
fantastic, looks like great riding:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
No helmets - wonderful views - living on an island year round and no winters - life is not to bad - nice pictures and his/her's 9s = awesome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thought things looked familiar in your pictures.......can't find mine from our trip this past June, but I resorted to renting a Softtail one day.

Ever seen Elephant Rock from 600 ft above? I rented a Cessna 172 one day, we went past it on our way to Molokai and back from Kahului. The other picture was the sign that made me chuckle every time we passed it, and for some reason want to turn left....

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thought things looked familiar in your pictures.......can't find mine from our trip this past June, but I resorted to renting a Softtail one day.

Ever seen Elephant Rock from 600 ft above? I rented a Cessna 172 one day, we went past it on our way to Molokai and back from Kahului. The other picture was the sign that made me chuckle every time we passed it, and for some reason want to turn left....
Actually...I have seen that view of Elephant Rock from 600 feet...in a helicopter with no doors though. Friend of mine was a pilot for one of the outfits that flies fire watch, pot killing and search and rescue. Invited me for a sunday Drive...what a trip..diving to the bottom of waterfalls and flying through the jungle areas. One of my coolest experiences ever. :p

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I Love the Pictures ! you always seem To post a set Just as Winter rears its Ugly Head
I feel warmer Already Thanks

P.s. Good Moving shot In the Moutians :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Shaka brah! looking good. BTW it's the Iao valley

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome pics bro, and what a beautiful place to ride! I bet you don't miss Washington state too much. :D

Glad the bike is holding up fine too, no more tranny problems. And the new paint looks great! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
I almost hate to say it Zoom..but I haven't been back since I moved over 3 years ago. I have earned millions of frequent flier miles but gave them all to my kids and the Mrs flyin TO here..exept the Mrs went to WA for some snowboarding last year.....me...after growing up in Minnnesota and spending 18 years in Alaska and 13 in WA? ....83 and sunny is still not boring. I do NOT miss the Mainland...and doubt I would except for Jennifer and Nick...my Kids in WA.......just happpens that they're the ones using up my miles!! LOLOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts