M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down PCH last nite and minding my own, of course speeding, when a CHP pull next to me on his bike. he asked me questions about the 9 stating how nice it looked, then asked me is it quick and I reservedly said yes. The next question out of his mouth, blew me away, he said, race ya to the next light, I said for real, "off the record" the light was the last light leaving Huntington Beach going to Newport Beach, Well how could I say no, the light turned green and good bye, although he was closely behind, went to the next light, he said Im going to suzuki to check one out. Never the less it was a trip racing a cop. :doorag::cop:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
LOL that's great! You're lucky he didn't sucker you in though.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, he was on a Honda and I did'nt get the impression that he was trying to entrapp me, although, it did cross my mind, although, the cagers around were tripping out i'm sure. hehehe

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Yeah, if that had been my connie, the story would have ended different. However, it would have been cool to smoke a smokey. :bigthumbsup:
Hey Wayne, the word is the CHP are about to sign a contract with Kawasaki and they'll be riding Connies next year.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Hey Wayne, the word is the CHP are about to sign a contract with Kawasaki and they'll be riding Connies next year.
:a18: it's about time they dumped them overpriced beemers. almost all the city cops around here have the honda. They are still a cool bike, just not up to the challenge of running down a 9. Hell even the 9 crushes my connie off the line, it takes me about 200 ft to catch up, but after that, it is all over.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good story, glad to hear that are still some cops out there besides me that like to have a good time.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thats awesome. Would have been funny if the local sheriff pulled you both over :) Well... not funny but you know.

·
Registered
408 Posts
it's called intrapment, if the cop would of nailed him, the case would be trown out of court and the cop would of been in deep caca :nojoke:

so if a cop challenges you into a race, GUN IT!!! and show him what our bikes are made of! :bigthumbsup:

btw, pacific coast highway i ride it every night, IN MY DREAMS!!!:joke:

i've been on coastal interstate 5 a few times going south from L.A. to san diego to catch interstate 8 to pick up fruits and vegetables in yuma AZ. driving a semi and i've enjoyed it very much, maybe someday i'll have a chance to ride it with my beast! :'(

so, to all of you south cali. riders out there, RIDE ON!!!....you lucky bast....:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts