M109 Rider Forums banner

How old are you?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a poll on age.  I know someone else did this, but this one we should see the tallys. :
:read:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Let's keep this poll going .I'm curious as to what's the average age for guys going for the M109R. IT might show us a new trend for this type of bike and an idea of what manufacturers might be coming up with in the near future.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Not to sound bad but i figure the over 40 would be the higher number but it is good that most of the age groups are at least being repersented out of 74 votes it will still be nice to see what numbers show up

·
Registered
44 Posts
much better to see the results

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lets get this one fired back up!!! :beer3: :beer2: :pop: :beer3: :beer2: :bdh:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
REALMCCOY said:
Looks like people of all ages like the 9 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Yeah, and people like digging up posts that are over 1 1/2 years old too. :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
looks like i am not the only forty year old going through a mid life crisis,,,, love my new dick extension,, stuck with red, as black well, just wouldnt have looked good on me. ;) johnnytherock

·
Registered
496 Posts
You have it all WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MID LIFE CRISIS= Getting caught with your 22 year old secretary. :bigthumbsup: :evil: :bigthumbsup: :evil: :bigthumbsup:

Owning an M 109= Smartest move you can make at any age. :D 8) ;) :p 8) :D :D

Joly 8) ::) 8)

·
Registered
687 Posts
JolyRider109 said:
You have it all WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MID LIFE CRISIS= Getting caught with your 22 year old secretary. :bigthumbsup: :evil: :bigthumbsup: :evil: :bigthumbsup:

Owning an M 109= Smartest move you can make at any age. :D 8) ;) :p 8) :D :D

Joly 8) ::) 8)
you are absolutely right, the 9 does keep me away from that 22 year old, lol :doorag:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I married my 22 year old secretary.....almost 30 years ago :yikes:...I guess that was my mid-life crisis when I was almost 30 ::)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.