M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the help of quite a few friends it looks like my bike is ready to go. The only thing lacking is the exhaust but I knew that was gonna happen. I got the wheel back from the polisher last night and had the tire put on this morning and just went by and picked it up.

So we be ready. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in Daytona. Please ride safe to get there and especially safe while you are there.

Here is the bike with the new billet front wheel:





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
i'd like too see a pic. of the pipes you have, or do you have the same cobra's? oh and btw, the bike is sweet!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Awesome look!!!...That's the best looking one. Of course if it was BLUE it would look much better...and be faster TOO!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
moto said:
i'd like too see a pic. of the pipes you have, or do you have the same cobra's? oh and btw, the bike is sweet!!!!!
The pipes on the bike are Cobra;s that I cut to make shorter. But I have another set of pipes under construction and no photos yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Hal, whats Up Pal :D I thought U did Not Like the Bling of CHROME :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: But Hey, its Looks Sweet!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
890 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHH Baby :bigthumbsup:

Hal that looks great! I don't even want to know what you paid for that...(yes I do) at least to get an idea if it's something I'd entertain doing myself...down the line...when I'm rich ...

Great Looking Bike

Devilish
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
With the help of quite a few friends it looks like my bike is ready to go. The only thing lacking is the exhaust but I knew that was gonna happen. I got the wheel back from the polisher last night and had the tire put on this morning and just went by and picked it up.

So we be ready. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in Daytona. Please ride safe to get there and especially safe while you are there.

Here is the bike with the new billet front wheel:





Awesome work Hal. I may have to drive down next year to get some of your mod from the South Florida area. Question? Is that tire on the right direction?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
The front tire looks like instead of pushing the water away from the middle toward the outside it will keep it in. I'm not expert but I think the tire groove purpose is to move the water from the middle toward the sides. Again I may be wrong...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Latinbid said:
The front tire looks like instead of pushing the water away from the middle toward the outside it will keep it in. I'm not expert but I think the tire groove purpose is to move the water from the middle toward the sides. Again I may be wrong...
This is the front right side of the tire:



Water pushing is not logical when you look at it. Always look at the arrows on the tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Agree Hal. I just started thinking that the tire groove on the middle will have contact with the water on the ground first, the water will travel ( pushing the water was the wrong world to use, sorry)inside the grove toward the outside of the tire avoiding any opportunities for hydroplaning. Like you say is as simple as following the directional lines. Anyway, your bike looks awesome. :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Hi Hal,
Bike looks great..... all the best for the trip to Daytona.

ps.Thanks for sending the Power Commander to Tomph1 (and to Tomph1 for sending it on to me). Can't wait to get it on the bike.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DevilishEyes109 said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH Baby :bigthumbsup:

Hal that looks great! I don't even want to know what you paid for that...(yes I do) at least to get an idea if it's something I'd entertain doing myself...down the line...when I'm rich ...

Great Looking Bike

Devilish
If you really analyze what I did to the bike it wasn't all that much. I will try and put a list together when we get back from Daytona.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
hey Hal whats up with the front rotors? I gotta have a set . are you gonna share the sourse or what :dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
Hal, :bigthumbsup: A real big thumbs up. Your bike is super sweet. I love the look. everything harmonizes perfectly. :#1:

can't wait for the list of mods and the numbers that go with it after you get your pipes on. :pop: :a18:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top