M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody else think that Jr. favors a chimp? :dontknow:

I MUST admit I have been watching the Sr. Vs. Jr. episodes and have been entertained by them.

I can't wait to see the finished "Anti-Venom" bike that Jr. and Vinnie are building.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Here's the Grand Finale Show: Jr & Sr meet up in person, they hug, they cry, they say sorry, & you people at home cry too because you bought into the bullchit. It's all a scam.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Hmm, the bride is not my type at all, looks funny, not funny haha, but funny YIKES :eek:. The cute little brides maid on the left (her right) is a doll.;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Last night I was watching Jr v Sr and when he saw Jr's fiancee he started singing the lyrics to "Gold Digger". :D

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh well, I can stop watching now....found pics of the Antivenom bike on the web:

His Geico bike:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have been watching Sr. vs. Jr. I enjoy watching half of the show. The half that Jr. is not in. I thought the welding bike was really sharp. The welding helmet headlight was a good idea. Jr. is going to build another spider web bike. He needs to come up with some new ideas. I know it is drama for tv, but if I want reality I will watch the news. 8)8)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
picture from her first wedding .
Now THAT is funny! :a20:

I've tried watching the new season, but it's kind of like watching Dallas but wondering who is going to shoot JR first.

And I'd much rather watch My Name is Earl. :D

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Can't believe she let him do his hair like that for their wedding!! I watch it every now and then and I hope Jr and Vinnie does well.... Never been a SR. fan, think he craps on all of his kids....and so not my style! GO MIKEY!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
this reminds too much of watching the pre-race activities of a Nascar race. There are multiple butt ugly drivers who have SMOKIN' hot wives, and you know and I know that if it weren't for the money they'd be single most of their lives. Just goes to show, money CAN buy you love, even if you're ugly like Paul Jr.!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Can't believe she let him do his hair like that for their wedding!! I watch it every now and then and I hope Jr and Vinnie does well.... Never been a SR. fan, think he craps on all of his kids....and so not my style! GO MIKEY!! :bigthumbsup:
:agree: I'm with you Eric.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
this reminds too much of watching the pre-race activities of a Nascar race. There are multiple butt ugly drivers who have SMOKIN' hot wives, and you know and I know that if it weren't for the money they'd be single most of their lives. Just goes to show, money CAN buy you love, even if you're ugly like Paul Jr.!! :eek:
got that right hanging right off his wallet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts