G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been doing my job so this thread will continue the member count:

69683 Posts in 5009 Topics by 2192 Members - Latest Member: CorpoRasion

·
Registered
407 Posts
There must have been another map from some one else at one point because i remember doing one but i was not on this one. So i added myself :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Fine...we're up to 322 on the map now...
Middle America baby... :evil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hal, Lamonster I love the site great job, it's a wonderful resource. It seems thought some very strong personalities kinda dominate the forum with their posts. Responding to everything imaginable, +1, way to go bro, :bigthumbsup: whatever, I mean how do you have 2000 posts and still have a normal life, these guys need to ride more type less? It just seems like between the complainers and the so called "experts" it's hard to really talk about bikes so it turns people off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
david corbett said:
Hal, Lamonster I love the site great job, it's a wonderful resource. It seems thought some very strong personalities kinda dominate the forum with their posts. Responding to everything imaginable, +1, way to go bro, :bigthumbsup: whatever, I mean how do you have 2000 posts and still have a normal life, these guys need to ride more type less? It just seems like between the complainers and the so called "experts" it's hard to really talk about bikes so it turns people off.
Its kind of the old bell curve and most of the people that post are out on the edges. The big chunk in the middle sit back and read and read. Do whats right for you. If you want to post about something just do it and don't worry about the responses. Its all good. And its only the Internet.

I can't ell you how many personal responses that Lamont and I get that say basically what you do. They love the site, love the information but don't post much. So don't sweat anything on this board.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.