M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Now those are COOL!!! :bigthumbsup: Get rid of the speedo, tach, and all the accs. lights!! Am i dreaming!!?? This would really clean this bike up a lot!! Good post brutha!!! :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
wow those are awesome! especially like the built in turn signals, but man... i cannot afford that. Alas another sweet mod (like the 280) that i can't get. :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't know that a tach on the mirror using LED numbers instead of a bar is going to be easy to see - I like to look forward and those would be rattling in the wind.

More show that practical - you'd put those on a custom chopper (only)

I can see a helmet, bird, another object hitting that and before - no big deal... just a mirror... now... :eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm smokin' crack too and I wouldn't charge $850 for mirrors! To me, clean is keeping the dirt off, I don't feel the need to remove anything that will unbolt to make it "clean". Did you ever see Russ Mitchels bikes, he's the king of clean with twist clutches and inside cables and the like......his bikes look like monkey butt. He's never won a show in the U.S by his own admission.

Clean? Not for me........."Try to catch me ridin' dirty"

(The crack part was a joke..........no really)

Mike,
Sarasota, FL

·
Registered
166 Posts
Isn't America Great, different options and opinions and no one is arguing or flaming "Oh What A Wonderful World", by the way they look cool, but as already stated I must agree probably not real practical @ speed, great for "Cruising the Boulevard" though (pun untended)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts