M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little over 1600 miles in 4 days! Up from Central FL on Friday, Ride the dragon, Hell-bender, Cherohala Skyway and a couple more sweet roads, then back through some hardcore rain on Monday!
Sorry so blurry (bootlegged photos) :eek: ( I Promise I will buy Some:D)

Loco scraping some board :bigthumbsup:

Closer to the line than I like to get, but we could see and we were trying to get a little more lean for the scene!:bigthumbsup:

You Know I look good................Damn! :-* :eek:^-^

Our tents at the Ironhorse

Good thing they have foam pads that you can use, cause I don't think Loco checked the specs on his airmattress!!!!!:eek: :D

A little mid Dragon Break!

Flip side of the parked bike shot! This should give you some Wood!:eek:

This shot of the lodge from my tent. Rest rooms are right there. The lodge serves Breakfast and dinner, has A fire pit, cool couches inside with big screens, Pool table, and cool people just looking to ride!:bigthumbsup: 15 Bucks a night to camp:eek: :bigthumbsup:

Can you spot the 9s...........................................................................each side of the second pole from the right.

Early Sunday Morning Photo Opp for some BADD AZZ 9s! Great Breakfast at Deals Gap so get there early and enjoy :bigthumbsup:
By the way Both of those bikes have over 24,000 miles on them!

Me

Locomoses

Rode Hard and put away dirty:eek: :bigthumbsup:

My Right side bag cover didn't survive the trip, Must not be rated for speeds above 110MPH :eek:

THE END

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Great pics Nuke, even the bootlegged ones show you guys can ride a little. :D

You guys should have just hung around for another 3 weeks and been closer to the meet. I'm sure Loco could have found a better mattress pad by then. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Great pictures - looks like bikes are loading down for a long haul - :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks like you guys had a blast. You had them 9's loaded down for some serious camping! :eek: Glad you had a good & safe trip! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a large human so by the time I pack for three days add a jacket, tent sleeping bag, one pair of anything size 12 and rain gear it becomes a full load!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
man, i just missed you by a few hours. we rode it around 3 oclock. i saw your pics on zeefoto this morning but they must ve packed up when the rains came. killboy and 129 got us. we rode wet roads going across but they dried up by the time we came back through. we rolled pretty hard coming back through. fun stuff!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man, i just missed you by a few hours. we rode it around 3 oclock. i saw your pics on zeefoto this morning but they must ve packed up when the rains came. killboy and 129 got us. we rode wet roads going across but they dried up by the time we came back through. we rolled pretty hard coming back through. fun stuff!:bigthumbsup:
I'm suprised we never set up a big meet at the dragon ....thats the place!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Looks like a blast. Glad you survived. :-X

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm suprised we never set up a big meet at the dragon ....thats the place!!!!
keep an eye on the georgia board. those guys go a few times a year. i went 7 times last year. its a day ride for us. we did 325 miles sunday and about 200 were either raining or at least wet roads. still had a great ride!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and he made the highlights of 129photos with that backwards rim. nice job bro!:bigthumbsup:
Yes I told Loco his front was on Backwards:doh: I didn't notice it until I looked at this pic when I got home. Its hard to see at 80 miles an hour:eek:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
678 Posts
It might just be my bad eyes but it kind of looks like the rear might be on backwards to in that pic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts