M109 Riders banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this is amazing. I would like to give a big shout out to the Administrators/Moderators who were responsible for this new Forum setup we now have. I am supremely-impressed with what you all have created here. In fact, I love it. You all did a wonderful job with this. Even signing back in was absolutely flawless and seamless. Thank you all for the dedication and hard work you all put into making this a reality.

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT JOB!!!:giggle:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):giggle:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm quickly learning my way around this new setup, and I'm finding it to be FABULOUS so far. Everything here is a vast improvement from the old setup. The entire operating system works lightening fast. Features such as the GALLERY is a much better setup, and so easy to navigate through. It does take a bit of getting reacquainted with the location of certain features, because we were so used to the old setup and location of certain features and commands. I don't see how anyone could not LOVE this new setup we now have.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It is good. I've seen it on other forums as well. My favorite feature is that when you open a forum board post it takes you to the last unread post. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is good. I've seen it on other forums as well. My favorite feature is that when you open a forum board post it takes you to the last unread post. Thanks.
Yes, I agree 100%. That is a great feature. I also really like how all threads and posts are listed underneath it's proper heading/category, once you hit the "NEW" tab/circle at the top right hand corner of the screen...and they are listed by date and time in clear view for all to see easily.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The updated look and function of the site is great. She wanted a facelift and got a full overhaul! ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Take some getting used to for sure but looks very professional...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts